I am pleased to report that there has been a breakthrough in the whole camera-uploading-photos-to-dumb-locations business. The overall situation is still not great, alas, but that much has been settled, and this gives us hope for the future. Except where it comes to the scale-and-caterpillar part of the future, because my optimism has limits.
I do, at least, now have pictures of one of the
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(75)
-
▼
September
(9)
- Weirdo Loner-Type (Leuchtenbergia principis)
- Pretty picture: Rhyncholaeliocattleya Dick Smith '...
- Unfinished business: Episcia-eating caterpillars
- Excuses, excuses
- Pretty pictures: Odontocidium Sunlight 'Pacific Su...
- Random plant event: Codonanthe serrulata
- Pretty pictures: Ascocenda Princess Mikasa
- Random plant events: Anthurium seedlings #59 and #282
- This is not the special post.
-
▼
September
(9)
Popular Posts
-
Leuchtenbergia principis is a lonely guy. For one thing, it's the only species in the genus Leuchtenbergia, what botanists call a monoty...
-
Book Give-away Rules: To be eligible to participate in this Book Give-away for a copy of Thomas Mickey’s book America’s Romance With the Eng...
-
The International Orchid Register website and Google don't agree on the spelling here; Google says it's Belle Hogue Point, and the r...
-
DISCLAIMER AND STUFF: I received a review copy of this book from the publisher. There was no agreement that I would necessarily write a revi...
-
I am pleased to report that there has been a breakthrough in the whole camera-uploading-photos-to-dumb-locations business. The overall situa...
-
In March 2009, the husband and I went to Cedar Rapids and bought a NOID Phalaenopsis at Frontier Garden Center. I didn't want to, becaus...
-
Paphiopedilum Pinocchio is a primary hybrid (hybrid between two species, as opposed to a hybrid of a hybrid) between Paphiopedilum glaucophy...
-
This photo is the first orchid picture in quite a while that I thought turned out well, so I feel like I ought to write something about it, ...
-
In my previous post, I said would not be posting over the weekend, because I was trying to get a special post ready for today. But I have fa...
-
Fungi aren't plants, and aren't even particularly related to plants,1 but people tend to think of them as plants, and this fits the ...